With the introduction of Windows 10, the developers added a number of best features in order to increase the facilitation to clients. Sadly, some features end up causing a number of vulnerabilities such as wifitask.exe. Thus, these errors may seem harmful in the initial stage, but they are not actually.
As we know, wifitask.exe is an executable file connected with the windows operating system. In case you think that such an essential part of windows ten and sounds safe. Think again, there are lots of chances of it being a virus that you cannot avoid.
Wifitask.exe available installed on your operating system that works as a wireless background task. Sometimes, it shows up in the task list and then disappears again by itself. However, if you are facing wifitask.exe error, then use the following guide to overcome it in the flick of seconds.
Method 1: Scan for Malicious Virus or Malware
Pursue the guidelines and scan for the harmful virus to fix wifitask.exe without facing any complications.
- First and foremost, tap on Win + I button together on your device.
- When the Windows Settings app appears, then tap on the Update and Security.
- On the succeeding window, hover your mouse to the Windows Security available on the left column.
- Then, head towards the right side of your screen.
- Choose the Virus and threat protection option.
- Now, a window security page will pop up, go to the Scan option.
- After that, press on the radio key of the Full scan.
- Then, choose Scan Now option and begin the procedure.
- Wait for a while until the process completes.
- Once done, reboot your operating system.
Method 2: Use System File Checker Utility
Follow the given instructions to use SFC utility and resolve the problem accordingly.
- To begin with, hit the Win + S button on your keyboard.
- Now, a Taskbar Search bar will show up on your screen.
- Write CMD in the text area.
- From the following search result, tap on the best match and continue.
- A black window of Command Prompts will appear.
- Type SFC/ scannow into the required field.
- Hit the Enter button and continue.
- A process will begin to locate the affected files on your system.
- Once fixed, reboot your Windows 10 operating system.
Method 3: Restore Windows 10 to Fix wifitask.exe
Here are the essential steps to know how you can restore OS to solve wifitask.exe with ease.
- First of all, press the Win + S hotkeys on your console.
- Now, the Cortana search box will appear in front of you.
- Write System Restore into the required box.
- Hit the Enter button and proceed further.
- Hover your mouse to the System properties from the following search result.
- Now, tap on the System Restore option available in the System Protection section.
- When System Restore window comes, go through the on-screen stets.
- Choose the Restore point systematically.
- Locate the back image and then restore Windows 10 to that point.
- Once the process is done, reboot your Windows operating system.
Aron smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on brother printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience....Read more
Nintendo recently released PokeDialer for those gamers who don’t want Pokémon application on their device. Pokémon games such as Pokémon Go, Let’s Go Eevee and Let’s Go Pikachu received immense popularity, and PokeDialer is earning off of this prestige.
PokeDialer provides various features such as turning your dialer or call screen to Pokémon gaming visuals with 251 most preferred and top-listed creatures. It’s like a boon for Pokémon fans and it can be installed on mobile devices as well. We are going to provide various information related to PokeDialer and its related features along with steps on how to download this dialer application on your device.
About PokeDialer App
It’s the Pokémon inspired unofficial application that provides easy access to Pokémon related tools that used to change dialer screen. Users can customize any Pokémon creature and set it on receiving and outgoing call screen. The app holds multiple features, especially for Pokémon fans. Gamers are allowed to set the profile image of various trainers and Pokémon for their contacts and also for themselves.
The players will be provided with a list of about two hundred and fifty-one Pokémon for this application. These creatures are associated with national Pokedex listings. The company is planning to put additional features including extra Pokémon to this application.
The recently introduced Pokémon Home application launched by Nintendo supports most gaming series of Pokémon. This helps in the popularity of PokeDialer having various features for the users. On the other hand, Pokémon Home enables users to transfer their creatures to another game.
Downloading PokeDialer on Android Device
PokeDialer can be installed on any of the devices that are compatible with the downloading process. In case you are using Android smartphone and wish to download PokeDialer over it, then abide by these instructions:
- First and foremost, launch the “Google Play Store.”
- Now, hit the search pane to activate it and search for the PokeDialer application.
- It will show you the app PokeDialer in the resulting option. Then hit the same to expand the application’s page.
- Hit the Install tab for initiating the download process and wait until it completes.
- When the app successfully downloads on your device, tap on the Install button for installing it on your device.
Note: Some gadgets might not be suitable for the PokeDialer. Therefore the install tab will not show on those devices.
- When the app installed on your device, you can experience various interesting features of this program. Whenever you receive or make a call, the screen will show GameBoy splash features and display with your customized creatures or trainers that you have set. There will be various tab features as in Pokémon games. The tab features of PokeDialer are as follows:
- The fight tab is for receiving calls, and for cancelling the particular call, hit the run tab.
- If the user wants to expand the settings menu, then hit the options tab.
The developer of this PokeDialer intends to put various new features in this application. It includes more customizing features, additional Pokémons and also the dark mode having the latest updates. These features summarily depend on Nintendo.
Aurora is an engineer by day and writer by night. Previously, Aurora worked as a certified technicians for a tech hardware startup. In her free time, she likes to write about printers, routers, web browsers, and other technical stuff. She majorly writes for canon printer support etc....Read more
Apple undoubtedly provides numerous features to its users on its variants of gadgets. For seamless sound experience, the AirPods and it’s Pro Edition stands clearly on this commitment.
They provide brilliant sound quality with wireless earbuds; however, sometimes the devices don’t work as they are expected In this case, users are recommended to check their devices properly and go through several troubleshooting methods.
Here we are providing several methods to troubleshoot your device to remove the hindrances from your hearing experience.
Steps to Pair New AirPods
If you have purchased a brand new AirPods, you will be required to pair them with your iOS devices. Pursue these instructions to pair your AirPods:
- Turn On your iOS smartphone and unlock it.
- Then, Open the AirPods case and then keep close to your smartphone. It must hold AirPods inside the case for pairing. Wait for some time for the prompt message to appear on your screen.
- Now, obey all the instructions that are displayed on your device required for AirPods pairing.
Note: AirPods will sync to your specific Apple ID, which means you need not to pair it again while connecting it with your smartphone. It also works automatically on several other Apple devices such as Mac, iPad and Apple Watch.
Steps to Pair your AirPods From Devices List
Sometimes, you need to select your AirPods from the available list of familiar devices. To do so, follow the under-mentioned instructions:
- First of all, Swipe down the screen page of your device by navigating the upper right-hand side edge ( in iPhone X and above), or you have to swipe up your screen if you have iPhone 8 or older. It will expand the Control Center on your device.
- Now, hit the “AirPlay” tab located in the panel of “Now Playing.”
- Then, choose your particular AirPods from the available listing.
- Alternatively, you can select the same by navigating the “System Preferences” tab. Then hit the “Sound” option and finally tap on the “Output” menu.
Steps to Pair AirPods in Manual Way
- In the beginning, expand the Bluetooth functionality on the device to which you wish to pair your Apple earpieces.
- Now, lift the AirPods case cover upward to open it containing AirPods inside it.
- After that, tap and hold the mini radio button located at the backside of your AirPod case until you see LED light to flash white.
- Now, it’s time to choose your desired AirPods on the gadget to which you wish to connect it.
- Then, follow the rest of the process displaying on your smartphone’s screen.
Note: If you paired your listening device to non-Apple gadgets, it would start to work as standard Bluetooth enabled headphones. In this case, it won’t provide you some features like customizable gestures, ear detection, and single-ear listening.
Steps to Fix Connection Problems on AirPods through Resetting
Pursue these offered steps to re-pair AirPods on various iPadOS and iOS devices as Reset feature:
- Go to the “Settings” page and then hit the Bluetooth section.
- Then search for the listed and paired “AirPods.”
- Now, hit the “i” information icon situated just after the AirPods.
- Next, press the option “Forget This Device” to remove all the paired devices listed on the paired devices list.
- After that, follow on-screen instructions to continue and finish other steps.
For Mac user:
- Go to the System Preferences section and then hit the Bluetooth tab there.
- Then, search for the AirPods that you are looking for and hit the “X” tab there located just after it.
- Now, give your confirmation that you wish to forget this connectivity.
- Abide by the onscreen pairing guidelines related to manual pairing to proceed.
Steps to Troubleshoot Connection Issues by Rebooting the Device
In Case of iPhone X or above:
- In the start, tap and then hold the volume and side tabs altogether.
- After a while a pop-out will appear on your screen, then you have to hit the “Power Off” option. After some time, the screen will turn black as your device is completely shut down.
- Now, restart your device by tapping the power button.
In the case of iPhone 8 or older:
- First of all, tap and hold down the side tabs at one go.
- Wait patiently for the prompt screen to appear. Then hit the “Power Off” tab.
- Your device will start to shut down. Once it’s done, then wait for some time.
- After that, reboot your system to initiate to launch again.
Steps to Customize and Rename AirPod Gestures
- Navigate to Settings.
- Then, hit the Bluetooth option there and go to the paired gadgets list.
- Then search for your AirPods.
- Once found, tap the information icon to view other options.
- Now, provide a new name for your AirPods and nominate various gestures for each earpiece.
- Then, apply a double click on the ear for initiating your desired gesture.
Jeniffer Leio is a technical writer and her background is in engineering. She has been covering IT-related subjects like AI, Operating Systems, Latest Trends, Software, Cybersecurity, and Printer Support for a long time. She writes blogs, guides, white papers, and essays on several platforms. Her appreciated work mainly comes on lexmark printer support....Read more
Ở Mỹ & quốc gia phát triển khác các bệnh ung thư chiếm gần 25% trường hợp chết vì phần đa nguyên nhân1. Theo thống gà hàng năm thì khoảng 0,5% dân số được chẩn đoán bệnh ung thư. Đối với nam giới ở tuổi trung niên bị ung...Read more
Rối loạn cương là gì? Rối loạn cương dương (Erectile dysfunction – ED) là bối cảnh sinh dục nam chưa có công dụng giành được hoặc gia hạn sự cương cứng để tiến hành 1 cuộc chuyển giao hợp trọn vẹn. Rối loạn cương dương là...Read more
Everyone knows ways to take screenshots on Windows 10 PC, so this one is easy for everyone. Most of them also know to easily change the format of an image of the screenshot from PNG to JPG and vice versa. But one thing that can be tricky is converting the screenshot into PDF. Several of them don’t even know about this option while some don’t know how to do it. There are several methods to execute it. If you are facing trouble in saving the screenshot as PDF in Windows 10, then you are on the right post. Read through the blog and follow the instructions to execute it.
No Third Party or Online Tools Required
Several sites as well as an online tool which can help in converting files to PDF; however, they need an internet connection for this, and the complete procedure must be time-consuming, which is not required. There are several third-party tools available that do not require an internet connection, but they must need installation of a program that you may not use. So you can skip such tools. It is not required as there are several methods to transfer screenshots to PDF on Windows PC via inbuilt feature.
This feature is the default PDF printer, and you may utilize it to change the formats of an image to PDF. If you are not aware of this feature, like this because the Windows were falling back the Mac and Linux that contains the default built-in feature in PDF printer for decades. It takes time, but Microsoft has finally inserted the feature on the Windows 10. Print to the PDF must be in action by default, but sometimes this is not the situation.
How to Set Microsoft Print to PDF as a Default Printer
If you want to set Print to PDF as the default printer, then abide by the given steps:
- Go to the Settings tab from the Start section.
- Launch the Devices.
- Click on the Printers and scanners option in the left section.
- If the Microsoft printer to PDF is set as default, you will able view it on the list of printing choices. If you are unable to see, then you have to select Add a scanner or printer button.
- As you select the option, Windows will try to locate an inexistent printer that you are directing to, and it will not accomplish.
- As it will complete the search, then you can choose A printer that you want is not listed. Then the other tab will launch below that have the finding printers options. You have to select one option from the bottom. Insert the network or local printer with manual settings. In the next tab, besides the options to utilize the existing port. Scroll to the drop section and then launch it. Select the File option and then tap on Next.
- Select the Microsoft as Manufacturer and then scroll to the Printers section till you locate the Print to PDF.
- As you tap on Next option, then the option will appear to utilize the downloaded driver or change it.
- In the end, you can name print to PDF, and then you must attach to the default name that becomes easy to locate.
- Then press Next, and then Microsoft print to PDF will turn into the default printer.
How to Save as PDF Using Photos App
Follow the provided steps in order to save as PDF using the Photos app:
- Go to Location of the screenshot then right-click it.
- Click on Open with a button.
- Select the Photos option.
- Launch the screenshot and then tap on the Print button.
- Select the printer from the drop-down option at the right.
- Then tap on the Microsoft Print to PDF button.
- Then you can select the option between Landscape and Portrait modes that will decide how screenshot will display in PDF.
- Select the Print button. Then you can save the latest PDF file. The folder will be the default location, and then you will get the confirmation at the
Aron smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on epson printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience....Read more
A decade back, when you wanted to remove a typed page from the work, then you merely crumbled it and threw it in the trash. Now the procedure has become more technical and less manual. Writing can be rewarding work; however, sometimes we write down more than required. You may find yourself reducing the page count by deleting the complete page from the Word document. You may think that there may be any shortcut that it seems like a simple procedure, but it is not. As Microsoft Word is the strong word processor that contains the feature for anything, there is no other way to remove a page. If you need to remove a page in Word, then you are on the right post. Read through the blog and follow the instructions to execute it.
How to Remove Page in Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word is a strong, productive program that users utilize in large volumes. MS Word can accomplish several tasks daily, like jotting notes to drafting communications, hitting through reports, and much more. Though it is efficient a lot, it is restricted and can be annoying. One basic thing that you may require the text editor to remove the page. PowerPoint can execute it, and Excel can enable it to remove one Worksheet; however, Word makes it hard to do.
In case you need to remove a page in Microsoft word, then you need to follow the offered steps:
- Click on space on that page.
- Tap on the Home button.
- Choose the Find option.
- Choose Go To button.
- Insert the page number in a text bar and then press Go To option.
- Insert in \page and then hit the Go To option. It is going to highlight a complete page.
- Press the Backspace or Remove option.
The extra page will disappear now. It will happen even an additional page in the middle of a file or at an end. Check twice that Backspace should not unintentionally remove a character from files and then save changes.
Other Method to Remove the Page
If you wish to remove the page, then pursue the given instructions:
- Navigate to the Navigation button and then select Pages option.
- Scroll down to locate the page you like to delete.
- Tap twice on the page to convey it up.
- Click on Ctrl +Shift + 8 if the page displays blank to view paragraph marks. It will help to decide if there are unplanned entries available on-page.
- Press the delete option till page vanishes solve such errors.
The process is very valuable for empty pages that may appear from nowhere, or for a large part of a text; you need to mark check before as you will remove. You can also get a similar result of removing the complete page using Shift + tap process.
If you want to remove the complete page using Shift + tap, then abide by the given steps:
- Put the cursor at start of a page that you like to remove.
- Hold down the Shift button then put the cursor at the end of a page you like to remove. And then the text will be highlighted.
- Choose the Remove option and Backspace to remove the page.
Finally, if you need to remove the page at the end of the file, however Word will not allow you to. Word inserts the permanent paragraph at the end of a file that will not go away.
If you want to insert the permanent paragraph, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Click on Ctrl + Shift + 8 to display paragraph breaks.
- Choose last paragraph break option.
- Reduce font size to 1.
- This must delete the blank page from the file and then fit the final break.
Aron smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on canon printer support and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience....Read more