In the opening credits, Rick falls through the orbit of an alien world and floats next to the mutated Morty head. A chicken-sized cyborg appears in the garage using a portal and saves Rick from a group of snakes. Rick pulls out Morty from the trance to board a space ship before being hit by another unknown character.
Moreover, Morty rise naked like a Godzilla type creature from an alien sea and approaches the small strange world. A two-headed goose is attacking Rick and finding something to protect himself in the family home. In the end, Rick, summer and Morty are being chased once again by Cthulhu monster as they seemingly kidnapped its baby.
Rick and Morty Season 4 Release Date
At San Diego Comic-Con, a lot of things happened in the making between season 3 and season 4 as stated by Roiland. So, the new batch of Rick and Morty will be ten episodes in length and splits into two parts. The first five episodes are set on 10 November 2019 on Adult Swim, and the rest will be available in 2020. The first part episodes will arrive on the following dates:
- 10 November at 1130 pm ET.
- 17 November
- 24 November
- 1 December
- 8 November
Season 4 Episode Title
Rick and Morty is a sci-fi adventure created by Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland. The show is all about inter-dimensional misadventure of mad scientist Rick and his grandson Morty.
Most importantly, Adult Swim has released the first five titles of Rick and Morty Season 4. Those are as follows:
- Ep 1: Edge of Tomorty: Rick Die Repeat – Morty goes insane this time.
- Ep 2: The Old Man and the Seat – Rick floats in a hoverchair and does some crazy stuff.
- Ep 3: One Crew Over the Crewcoo’s Morty – it could show almost anything.
- Ep 4: Claw and Hoarder: Special Ricktim’s Morty – A monster is chasing Morty.
- Ep 5: Rattlestar Ricklactia – Morty will end up bitten by an alien snake and shift into a Godzilla type creature.
Meet the Cast
- Rick and Morty voiced by Roiland
- Spencer Grammer as Summer
- Sarah Chalke returns as Beth
- Chris Paranell as Jerry
- Evil Morty also voiced by Roiland
Source By : epson printer support...Read more