Membership Referral Program
It’s awesome to be an SCCA member and have fun with cars with your friends. Speaking of friends, we are launching a new program to make it easier, more fun and more rewarding to help them become SCCA members. Heres how it works:
Tell all your friends how much fun you are having with SCCA and how easy it is to join...
Make sure that when they join the tell us that YOU sent them because when they do we will enter both of you in a weekly drawing for awesome prizes from our partners. Prizes like Eibach sway bars and spring kits, $500 at Firestone, DirtFish driver schools, Autopower roll bars, APEX Pro units, VIP experiences at Hagerty or GRM sponsored events, Braille batteries, and more!
I will be keeping everyone up to speed on how we’re doing growing our club with weekly reports and alerts to let you know what partner prize is coming up next. To stay up to speed, just look for these emails. And if you would rather not get these messages, or other messages about partner deal, no problem, you can just unsubscribe from that email channel using the link in the email we send you. Don’t worry, you will still get content on the other channels you are subscribed to.
This week's prize is a $250 credit to Drive Share, details at www.DriveShare.com!
So, get started referring those friends!
Some fine print:
- Members will be entered into the drawing once their referred membership has been processed.
- Referred members will be entered into the drawing once their membership has been processed.
- Referring members must have an active SCCA membership to be eligible.
- Weekly winners will be selected randomly and contacted by SCCA staff to arrange redemption.
- Employees of the SCCA National Office and their immediate family are not eligible to win.
- Members may only win once per
- Prizes do not have cash value, are not transferable, and cannot be sold online.
- Winners will be notified by email and required to respond to us within five (5) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond appropriately within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the winner forfeits the prize.
- Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible referrals received. Presumably, the chances of winning increase each time a new member is referred to the SCCA